F4H Image Collection
We developed a standardised food image set. The images have been used in the following papers:
- S.E.M. De Bruin, Y.C. De vries, C. De Graaf, S. Boesveldt, G. Jager The reliability and validity of the Macronutrient and Taste Preferences Ranking Task: A new method to measure food preferences. Food quality and preference, 2017, vol 57, pp, 32-40.
- L.N. van der Laan, M.E. Barendse, M.A. Viergever, P.A.M. Smeets, "Subtypes of trait impulsivity differentially correlate with neural responses to food choices", Behavioral Brain Research, 2016, vol. 296, pp. 442-450; doi: 10.1016/j.bbr.2015.09.026.
- L. Charbonnier, L.N. van der Laan, M.A. Viergever, P.A.M. Smeets, "Functional MRI of challenging food choices: forced choice between equally liked high- and low-calorie foods in the absence of hunger", PLoS One, 10(7): e0131727 doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0131727
- L.N. van der Laan, D.T.D. de Ridder, M.A. Viergever, P.A.M. Smeets, "Activation in inhibitory brain regions during food choice correlates with temptation strength and self-regulatory success in weight-concerned women", Frontiers in Neuroscience, 2014, vol. 8, p. 308.
- L.N. van der Laan, D.T.D. de Ridder, L. Charbonnier, M.A. Viergever, P.A.M. Smeets, "Sweet lies: neural, visual, and behavioral measures reveal a lack of self-control conflict during food choice in weight-concerned women", Frontiers in Behavioral Neuroscience, 2014, vol. 8, p. 184.
If you want to use the images, please read the information below carefully:
Full4Health Image Collection by University Medical Center Utrecht is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. Based on a work at http://www.nutritionalneuroscience.eu.
By agreeing with the license and the terms below, you will be granted permission to download and use the images from the Full4Health Collection.
The Applicant Agrees:
(1) To give proper credit for the image(s) in publications and presentations. The credit line in publications should read: Standardized [food] images used in the [fMRI] task were provided by the Image Sciences Institute, UMC Utrecht, and created as part of the Full4Health project (www.full4health.eu), funded by the European Union Seventh Framework Program (FP7/2007-2013) under grant agreement nr. 266408, and the I.Family project (http://www.ifamilystudy.eu), grant agreement nr. 266044.
In addition, the following article should be cited: Charbonnier L, van Meer F, van der Laan LN, Viergever MA, Smeets PA (2016) Standardized food images: A photographing protocol and image database. Appetite 96:166–173